Today we are presenting you the fifth quiz set of GK Quiz: Static GK Quiz (Set-5) on Static GK. Here 10 questions are given below. Try to solve it. Practice is the key to mastering any subject. The quiz allows you to practice by answering each question in it.
GK Quiz: Static GK Quiz (Set-5)
1. Headquarters of “Interpol” is at which of the following city?
a) Berlin – Germany
b) Lyon – France
c) Lausanne – Switzerland
d) Oslo – Norway
e) Brussels – Belgium
2. Which of the following state is having highest number of cities with more than 5 lakh population?
b) Uttar Pradesh
c) Tamil Nadu
d) Madhya Pradesh
e) West Bengal
3. “Sultan Azlan Shah Cup” associated with __________.
4. Which of the following country NOT using “EURO” as a currency?
5. As per CENSUS -2011, what is the decadal change (%) in India’s population (2001-2011)?
6. Headquarter of “IMF” (International Monetary Fund) located at __________.
a) New York
c) Washington DC
7. “National Voter’s Day” is observed on __________.
a) January 23rd
b) January 14th
c) January 25th
d) January 09th
e) January 28th
8. Which among the following is capital of “Argentina”?
e) Buenos Aires
9. The United Nations “International Literacy Day” annually falls on __________.
a) September 21st
b) September 27th
c) September 8th
d) October 16th
e) October 17th
10. Santiago” is the capital city of which of the following country?
Stay Tuned, Stay Updated. Visit Again.