Today we are presenting you the sixth quiz set of GK Quiz: Static GK Quiz (Set-6) on Static GK. Here 10 questions are given below. Try to solve it. Practice is the key to mastering any subject. The quiz allows you to practice by answering each question in it.
GK Quiz: Static GK Quiz (Set-6)
1. What is the currency of “United Arab Emirates” (UAE)?
2. Which is the longest river in “Asia”?
a) Mekong River
b) Lena River
c) Yenisei River
d) Ganga River
e) Yangtze River
3. Who is the Cabinet Minister for “Food Processing Industries” at present?
a) Ram Vilas Paswan
b) Harsh Vardhan
c) Radha Mohan Singh
d) Harsimrat Kaur Badal
e) Ananth Kumar
4. Which is India’s the most populated district according to CENSUS – 2011?
a) Murshidabad (West Bengal)
b) Thane (Maharashtra)
c) Ahmadabad (Gujarat)
d) Jaipur (Rajasthan)
e) Barddhaman (West Bengal)
5. “World Economic Forum” headquarters located in ____________.
c) New York
d) Washington D.C.
6. In which Indian state “Namdapha National Park” located?
d) Arunachal Pradesh
e) Himachal Pradesh
7. “Atapaka Bird Sanctuary “situated in which Indian state?
a) Tamil Nadu
c) Andhra Pradesh
8. “Karcham Wangtoo Hydroelectric Plant” located in which State?
c) Himachal Pradesh
d) Jammu & Kashmir
9. In which Indian city “Captain Roop Singh Stadium” situated?
10. “Bhavanisagar Dam” located in __________.
b) Madhya Pradesh
d) Tamil Nadu
Stay Tuned, Stay Updated. Visit Again.