Today we are presenting you the seventh quiz set of GK Quiz: Static GK Quiz (Set-7) on Static GK. Here 10 questions are given below. Try to solve it. Practice is the key to mastering any subject. The quiz allows you to practice by answering each question in it.
GK Quiz: Static GK Quiz (Set-7)
1. In which Indian city “Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Narayan International Airport” located?
2. Which of the following temple NOT situated in the state “Tamil Nadu”?
a) Nataraja Temple
b) Brihadeeswara Temple
c) Ramanathaswamy Temple
d) Lingaraja Temple
e) Meenakshi Temple
3. “Bhagalpur” located on the bank of which river?
4. “Panthi” is a famous folk dance in __________.
a) West Bengal
b) Uttar Pradesh
5. Who is the Chairman of “NITI Aayog” at present?
a) Shri. Arvind Panagaria
b) Shri. Amitabh Kant
c) Shri. Narendra Modi
d) Shri. Pranab Mukherjee
e) Shri. Arun Jaitley
6. Who publishes “Global Financial Stability Report”?
a) International Monetary Fund
b) World Bank Group
c) UN Conference on Trade & Development
d) Financial Action Task Force
e) Bank for International Settlements
7. “Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (Nhava Sheva)” located in which state?
e) West Bengal
8. Which of the following is currency of “Greece”?
9. What is the capital of “Kyrgyzstan”?
10. “Kolkata” is located on the bank of the __________ River.
Stay Tuned, Stay Updated. Visit Again.