Today we are presenting you the eighth quiz set of GK Quiz: Static GK Quiz (Set-8) on Static GK. Here 10 questions are given below. Try to solve it. Practice is the key to mastering any subject. The quiz allows you to practice by answering each question in it.
GK Quiz: Static GK Quiz (Set-8)
1. 2018 FIFA (21st) World Cup will be hosted by ________.
2. “National Unity Day” observed on which day?
a) 5th October
b) 8th October
c) 16th October
d) 24th October
e) 31st October
3. “National Aeronautics & Space Administration” (NASA) headquartered at ________.
a) St. Louis
b) New York
d) Washington D.C.
e) San Francisco
4. Who was the first Women Chief Minister of any state in India?
a) Nandini Satpathy (Odisha)
b) Shasikala Kakodkar (Goa)
c) Janaki Ramachandran (Tamil Nadu)
d) Sucheta Kriplani (Uttar Pradesh)
e) SyedaAnwara Taimur (Assam)
5. 2023 ICC Cricket World Cup will be hosted by which country?
b) South Africa
e) West Indies
6. On which day “National Science Day” is celebrated?
a) 4th February
b) 20th February
c) 28th February
d) 13th February
e) 2nd February
7. Indian Space Research Organization [ISRO] headquarters located in __________.
e) New Delhi
8. Name the Autobiography of Milka Singh ________.
a) On the Line
c) Living the Dream
d) Born to Run
e) Race of My Life
9. What is the currency of “Denmark”?
10. In India, “Good Governance Day” is observed on __________.
a) 3rd December
b) 25th December
c) 23rd December
d) 9th December
e) 10th December
Stay Tuned, Stay Updated. Visit Again.